The BMWCCA 2002 Forever Chapter is pleased to announce the 2020 2002 Official Photo contest! Our 2002 enthusiast have always done a great job of recording our cars through the years. Considering the current limited events, this is an opportunity for our 2002 community to share.We are looking to create a moment in time to capture our cars as they are today. So, if you do not have anything recent, get out and create the moment. Here are the rules:
1. The photo contest is open to all BMWCCA 2002 Forever Chapter Members.
2. Limit of 3 photographs per member.
3. Photographs must have 2002 content (see categories).
4. Photographs should be recent. We want to generate some fresh content.
5. Photographs submitted with the authorization to be utilized by the 2002 Forever Chapter as they see fit.
6. Photographs must include the member name, 2002 year, BMWCCA member number, member contact information and the category for which you are submitting (see categories).
7. Photographs should be the highest resolution possible and submitted in jpeg or RAW format. Each photograph should be named with the member name and preferably the location. Example: JohnDoe-GoldenGateBridge.jpg
8. Photographs and all information should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for submission is December 1st, 2020.
The following are the categories:
1. 2002s Outside – outdoor scenery, seasonal, fall colors, palm trees, ocean, snow covered tundra – let’s see the great outdoor scenery that we and our cars experience.
2. 2002s with Structures and Scenery – urban, buildings, bridges, structures, corn silos – give a structural background or subject that gives a unique compliment.
3. 2002s at the Track – amateur, professional, weekend thrill or full on. Let’s see the elements of the track and the sport.
4. 2002s at rest – pose the car, present its best side, it’s about the stance.
5. 2002s In motion – present a visual affect that the car is in motion.
6. 2002s that have been lost – junk yard, field, barn, project cars that have been reprioritized, etc.
7. People and their ‘02s – the people make the cars. This is an opportunity to show why we are such a great car community. Be considerate of things that may be going on and shoot responsibly.
There will be a winner from each category and in addition, a photo will be selected for the Grand Prize.Ireland Engineering, Maximillian, La Jolla Independent and Bluntech and hopefully others are donating some GREAT prizes for the winners.Our cars make for great photographs. They are sitting out there ready for you to capture their moments. Considering the current social distancing awareness’s, get those shutters clicking and be safe. Good luck!